Re: What Is Process?
From: Jerry McIntire (jerry.mcintiregmail.com)
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 18:26:40 -0800 (PST)
Sharon, it sounds to me like the person who responded to the facilitator
didn't understand the question. Yes, the question before the community is a
decision: what to do about the kiosk. But the facilitator is asking, "What
process could we use to move forward/closer to a decision?" So, the
facilitator isn't posing a process question, she or he is asking what could
we do differently to move this forward.

Sounds like you had an idea. Break the decision up into three questions,
and address them in a logical order. That would be a process to follow.

Not using sociocracy yet at Takoma?

Jerry