Re: Searching for a cohousing community that is satisfied with how its workshare is working. We want to learn from you.
From: oz (ozozragland.com)
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 10:29:47 -0800 (PST)
Hi all,

He's a write-up on the Passion Principle from the ic wiki.

http://wiki.ic.org/wiki/Passion_principle

I'm very happy with how Songaia operates, but this is just one person's
opinion.

Oz

P.S. After a week doing cohouseholding research in Los Angeles, I'm
currently in the Bay Area to meet with a bunch of folks - and to be the
featured presenter for a Meetup about cohouseholding tomorrow:

http://tinyurl.com/cohouseholding

oz

> On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 9:22 PM, Grace Horowitz <grace [at] takomavillage.org
>wrote:

>> We have long been working on improving our system of workshare.  I am
> > planning to move to the third neighborhood of Ecovillage at Ithaca,
TREE,