Re: 2BR.2BA loft unit for sale at Eastern Village Cohousing
From: Joanie Connors (jvcphdgmail.com)
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 18:22:11 -0800 (PST)
I got this off their webpage http://www.easternvillage.org/

The Eastern Village site is located at 7981 Eastern Avenue between
Newell Street and 13th Street NW right on the line between Silver
Spring and Washington, DC, very close to the northernmost point of the
diamond shape of the DC border. It is within walking distance (0.6mi)
of the Silver Spring metro on the Red line. It is also 0.4 miles from
the MARC train station, Brunswick line. Click on the image below to go
to Mapquest.