Re: 2BR.2BA loft unit for sale at Eastern Village Cohousing
From: Rodney Elin (hen3ryeasternvillage.org)
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 21:41:14 -0800 (PST)
On Fri 18 Jan 13 18 Jan 13 9:1238, John Sechrest wrote:
Thank you Jerry,

I was wondering the same thing...

I have a little bet with myself that it is New York.

I was hoping to know if I was right that this is in New York or not.......

I am sorry John, but you loose. Eastern Village Cohousing is in Silver Spring Maryland. I am not the owner of the home for sale, I just posted it at the request of the owner. contact information is in the original posting.

~Rodney
http://www.easternvillage.org