Re: Does your community have a Teen Room?
From: Holly McNutt (holly.mcnuttgmail.com)
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 12:17:40 -0800 (PST)
Thanks, Bryan. I think this is similar to Nyland's past teen room history. I
always find it rather comforting to reach out to other communities here to
discover that we all share the same issues, challenges, and joys.  - Holly

Holly Wilder
Visionary Properties LLC
www.visionaryproperties.vpweb.com
hollywilder23 [at] gmail.com