Re: Fwd:
From: Raines Cohen (rc3-coho-Lraines.com)
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 08:35:23 -0800 (PST)
Whoops! looks like Coleen's email account or computer has been compromised
by a virus.

Don't click that link, folks (and please take steps to protect your
computer and make it more resistant to such things, for the benefit of all
on the list and in your other communities), and if anyone knows her, please
let her know.

Raines

off to THREE East Bay Cohousing events today: our first 2013
orientation/cohousing introduction, a cohouseholding workshop with Oz
Ragland, and a games night with one of our supporting member groups that's
got a site. Be part of the world's largest intentional communities MeetUp:
http://www.ebcoho.org/