Re: Inauguration Open House
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 19:53:56 -0800 (PST)
Hi Muriel -- thanks for the good wishes.  At least two people from this list
have said they are coming by to visit.  Plus we have cohousers from other
communities staying here at TVC.  I'm looking forward to see everyone.
Totally understand about TRAVEL.  I myself am waiting for worm holes making
travel easier ...

Not too late for others of you on the list to plan to drop by Takoma Village
sometime Monday between 10 and 6. C'mon down!

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC