Re: Searching for a cohousing community that is satisfied with how its workshare is working. We want to learn from you.
From: R.N. Johnson (cohorandayahoo.com)
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 16:55:25 -0800 (PST)
I can see how the neighbor accountability factor might be less effective in a
larger group.  There is a great variety in what households contribute even in
our small (12 household) group, although I would say 80-90 % are putting in at
least the minimum we have agreed upon over time, and the 25% that put in way
more time rotates among  half the group.

Randa Johnson
New Brighton Cohousing

Aptos, CA