Re: 20yr: Posting from an almost 20-year regular on the list
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 17:49:58 -0800 (PST)
On Jan 24, 2013, at 8:44 PM, Sharon Villines <sharon [at] sharonvillines.com>
wrote:

> I wonder if the professionals who track development more closely than the
> rest of us do could weigh on on this?

I forgot the second half of my question -- The "this" is whether cohousing has
been affected proportionately more than the rest of the housing market. The
housing market is so bad that if anything is being built it might be a sign of
good times.

I realize that Mosaic Commons has had a dreadful time recently. And for the
first time, our unit sales have also been slow but not slower than the local
market. Our vacancy rate at the worst was not higher than the local vacancy
rate.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines