appreciating Fred's stewardship of cohousing-L
From: Dyan Wiley (dyanwileycomcast.net)
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 05:28:59 -0800 (PST)
Fred,
As one of those hundreds of subscribers to cohousing listserv, I want to offer
my deepest gratitude for this huge gift you have given to hundreds of
cohousers and coho wannabes over the years.  This is a fantastic resource, and
has offered a community of sorts, where we can learn and share the struggles
and triumphs of creating community. The exchange has been priceless - with your
seamless support.

You are one of my coho heroes!

Thanks,
Dyan Wiley
Pioneer Valley Cohousing
(resident since the beginning 18 years ago and 4 years of development before
that)