2013 New England Regional Cohousing Event
From: Laura Fitch (lfitchkrausfitch.com)
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 12:52:14 -0800 (PST)
Dear Cohousing Enthusiasts,

Please help us plan a 2013 regional cohousing event.   CohoUS  (national
cohousing association) wants to help meet the needs of those seeking and
already living in community.  In lieu of an annual conference this year
(next one in 2014 in North Carolina) , we are hoping for a regional focus in
2013!  For us, that means making something happen in New England.

Please fill out this short on-line survey so we can figure out the best
place, time and format for our 2013 New England Cohousing Event!

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/DBL9FHB

Thank you,

Laura Fitch

Board Member of the Cohousing Association of the US

413-549-5799

lfitch [at] krausfitch.com

www.cohousing.org <http://www.cohousing.org/>