Re: The Village of Wildflowers
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 05:08:19 -0800 (PST)
Deborah Carey <boiester [at] gmail.com>
after replacing the "digest" subject line.
 "I love consensus as a way to operate a  community but feel it is a
great impediment when used as a way to develop residential housing...I
have  the personal resources to fund this process and have done so in
The Villages of  Wildflowers."

I often say, if it weren't for other people, think how much I could do.

Cohousing is essentially about people, messy, confused, well
intentioned (for the most part) people.  So I submit to WW Gilman,
that there is nothing new under the sun.  Utopians have created
communities before him and will after him.  And the people who want to
be a community, learning to act as one, will continue to create
cohousing, or not, given our messy, confused, and well intentioned
(for the most part) nature. I certainly wish him well!

Deborah Carey
boiester [at] gmail.com