Games & Outreach
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 10:59:28 -0800 (PST)
On Jan 26, 2013, at 6:04 PM, Jenny Guy <jenstermeister [at] gmail.com> wrote:

> our monthly game night, which is not just a social event, it's also important
> for outreach.

Can you say more about this?

We had an active community education and outreach program when we first moved
in but over the years it has dwindled to an orientation when enough people have
requested one. Some of us who used to do tours on request, are now rather tired
of it.

But now we have several units available or soon available and need to
reinvigorate our atrophied waiting list.

A game night sounds more interesting than renewing or flyers and lectures
program.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines