Re: Workshare
From: Don Benson (benson6451aol.com)
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 11:05:52 -0800 (PST)
Jenny

What does it mean to you to give anyone a "break" and how might you be
considering what that benefit might look like?

In community each of us "individually" derives a unique benefit, just as each
of us is expected to contribute according to our uniqueness.  Actually,
"couples" present 3 identities to a community (person #1, person #2 and the
couple), they derive even greater benefit.

Don Benson
503.296.7249

It is neither wealth nor splendor, but tranquility and occupation which give
happiness.   (Thomas Jefferson 1788)