Re: Workshare
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 13:01:59 -0800 (PST)
On Jan 28, 2013, at 2:16 PM, Diana Carroll <dianaecarroll [at] gmail.com> wrote:

> But I do do question the idea that every individual uses the same
> resources, regardless of the size of their household.

I was thinking of shared common resources. Workshare is for maintaining the
community. The facilities or the activities. Not every one participates or uses
all those facilities equally either but they benefit from their being
available.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines, Historic Takoma Park, Washington DC
"Logic will get you from A to B.  Imagination will take you everywhere." Albert
Einstein