Re: 2013 New England Regional Cohousing Event
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 06:16:45 -0800 (PST)
Marion Brown <merryoneb [at] me.com>
after reformating digest reply. I presume it is a reply to
the message at the end.  (I dont know who "Nessa" is. )

Thanks Nessa,
It looks like a great opportunity to get together locally in New
England to talk about important topics related to co housing. I went
ahead and filled out the survey monkey and hope others will do so as
well. thanks for passing the info along to our community.

Marion

Marion Brown
PO Box 303
Belfast, ME 04915