Re: 2013 New England Regional Cohousing Event
From: Bob Morrison (rhmorrisonaol.com)
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 02:36:18 -0800 (PST)
  Marion Brown <merryoneb [at] me.com> wrote via Fred Olson:

Thanks Nessa,
It looks like a great opportunity to get together locally in New
England to talk about important topics related to co housing. I went
ahead and filled out the survey monkey and hope others will do so as
well. thanks for passing the info along to our community. [end quote]

  Nessa is Nessa Dertnig, who like Marion is at Belfast (Maine) Cohousing. She
posted on the list 4/24/12. (I know this because I have been tracking Belfast
Cohousing for several years and have notes on it.) I think this email was
intended
to be sent off-list, but it's a good message for the list.

  We had a New England regional cohousing conference 9/2007 at Cambridge
Cohousing in Cambridge, MA with Cornerstone Cohousing nearby co-hosting. I
suggest we do something similar, but on a smaller scale, this summer, at a
centrally
located coho. (I suggest smaller because I don't think we can persuade as many
people to attend this year as we had in 2007.)  I was on the committee for the
2007
conference and can offer my help this year.

Bob Morrison
Mosaic Commons Cohousing
Berlin, MA