Co-Housing Share Rental @FrogSong (Cotati, CA)
From: Eris Weaver (eriserisweaver.info)
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 11:30:39 -0800 (PST)
One of my neighbors has a room for rent, details attached. Please contact
her (carrotlover [at] igc.org) and not me for more info.

------------------------------
eris [at] erisweaver.info
707-338-8589
http://www.erisweaver.info

fa cil i tāt: to make easier

*************

Unique opportunity to experience co-housing life in beautiful Sonoma
County, available mid-Feb until end of May.

Room available in a bright  3 bedroom, 1 1/2 bath unit.  The 1200 sq. ft
home on the second level has radiant heat, bamboo flooring in the open
kitchen/dining/living, large windows, skylight, high ceilings.  We are a
mom, 10 year old daughter and 2 cats, looking for a compatible person to
share our home.  Mom is environmentally oriented, enjoys outdoors, friends,
books and loves to cook. Daughter likes gymnastics, her iPod, and hanging
with friends.  Cats like to be petted and sit on your papers.

Community:
The Common House offers a community kitchen and a dining room, furnished
guest rooms for visiting family & friends, two level children’s play room,
and lounge for meetings or watching movies with neighbors. Enjoy an
inspiring and supportive community, optional shared dinners, house concerts,
outfitted woodshop, yoga and much more just steps from your front door.

Outdoor common areas include an organic vegetable garden, vibrant
permaculture landscape with abundant berries and fruit trees, and grassy
field.  Wonderful children’s play areas include cobb sandbox and unique play
structure. For more information and pictures of community go to:
 http://www.cotaticohousing.org

Neighborhood:
This Community is located in downtown Cotati. Walk to grocery stores,
restaurants, parks, and public transportation.

Rent:
$550/mo includes wi-fi, water, utilities, garbage, laundry, community
facilities, hot tub, etc.

Contact:
Laurie-Ann
707-792-1195