Re: New England Cohousing tour
From: Laura Fitch (lfitchkrausfitch.com)
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2013 06:39:47 -0800 (PST)
Hi Deborah,

Regarding NE bus tours.  I have helped run them in the past and sometimes
we have been able to fit both urban and rural in one tour.  I
tried swapping between western and eastern mass for a while.  I hope you
filled out the survey on NE event...I will be looking at the results soon.

Regarding your second question, I am only aware of two New England examples
of people buying adjacent properties:  one is a spin off of Pioneer Valley
Cohousing in Amherst, the other is a group that is trying to form in North
Adams MA.  I hope to learn that there are others in the works, as it is a
nice model.

Best,
Laura Fitch
Board Member, CohoUS