Re: New England Cohousing tour
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2013 06:03:27 -0800 (PST)
John  Bailey   JGBARK [at] aol.com
due to a format problem.

Laura
I sometime fell like a broken record but Lupinwood is still here and,
oddly enough, a better opportunity than ever. It is two properties,
one un mortgaged,  of 10.3 acres with sufficient frontage on Hope St
for 26 2-family house lots and  the 12 acres at he top of the hill
(the highest residential location in  Greenfield) which has the
mansion, carriage house, cottage, pool and separate  garage with
apartment.  All of this has a special southern view to  Sugarloaf and
is privately located but a short walk to downtown and the coming  NYC
to Montreal train/transportation center, also on Hope St...In spite of
our  troubles with the bank, even that can be a blessing because the
bank is willing  to let me sell it for $500k less than I owe to a new
entity.

Look at http://www.lupinwoodliveworkcoop.ning.com
or http://www.zero-energy.ning.com

It is  possible that the next Buddha will not take the form of an
individual.
The  next Buddha may take the form of a community --
a community practicing  understanding and loving kindness,
a community practicing mindful  living.
This may be the most important thing we can do for the  earth.
~Thich Nhat Hanh
John  Bailey
413-210-0197
email-  jgbark [at] aol.com
"You never change things by fighting against the  existing reality. To
change something, build a new model that makes the existing  model obsolete." -
Buckminster Fuller
There is no shortage of great  Ideas.
What is necessary are the time, the will and the resources to  implement
them.

In a message dated 2/3/2013 9:39:52 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,