Interested in Cohousing in the SF Bay Area?
From: Alison (acgaelenearthlink.net)
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2013 14:52:02 -0800 (PST)
I've been dreaming of cohousing in Marin for years and am looking forward to a
talk by Joani Blank on February 17th in San Rafael.  Joani has lived in two Bay
Area cohousing communities (Doyle Street Cohousing in Emeryville and Swan's
Market Cohousing in Oakland) for almost 21 years.  She has visited many more in
the US and Canada (76 to be exact).  Joani has also served on the Board of the
Cohousing Association for 8 years and even chaired the 2006 national Cohousing
Conference.  She will be speaking about cohousing and anyone who is interested
in the subject is welcome to attend this free presentation.  Date: Sunday,
February 17.  Time: 12:15PM.  Location:  Unitarian Universalist Congregation of
Marin, 240 Channing Way, San Rafael, 94903.  If you have any questions, please
email me at aclayton [at] marincounty.org.  No reservations required.