SPAM from Marc Kolman account
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 04:54:45 -0800 (PST)
On Feb 5, 2013, at 8:08 AM, Marc Kolman <marckolman [at] gmail.com> wrote:

> http://www.clu ae.com/vxeqjn.php?s=ot

Cohousing-L distributed the message above that claims to be "From:"
subscriber Marc Kolman. It looks like Spam do not follow the link.

Since it appears to come from a subscriber, the list has no way to
intercept it.  I have now put Marc's subscription in moderation.

My (Fred, list manager) standard reply to such things follows:

This seems like a variation on what I call the "great site" spam.
Such spam messages sometimes have had one line or so encouraging the
recipient to visit the url listed.  More recently these messages come
with just a URL in the body and no subject.

I suspect your account has been compromised.
I suspect you either have a virus or your password has been
compromised. Are the recipients of the spam below in your account's
addressbook or in the email in your inbox (or other folders?) ?

If so, this strongly suggests some sort of access to the account.

In this situation, my ISP recommends a virus scan of your computer
and change the password of the email account.
See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antivirus_software

Fred