USCohousing Assoc. on Facebook
From: Jane Calbreath (jane.calbreathgmail.com)
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 13:59:16 -0800 (PST)
Hello Cohousers,

I am a new Cohousing US board member living in the SF Bay area and one of
the administrators on the Coho Assoc. Face Book page. I am building our page
and its "reach" so it can disseminate information to a wider group.  I would
appreciate any of you who are on FB to "Like" our page
https://www.facebook.com/cohousingUS?ref=hl  and repost items that you find
of value. I have reposted the recent item about Joani Blank's talk and will
be glad to post updates and information about other such events in addition
to: news about cohousing forming groups, cohousing units for sale or rent or
general educational information to help spread the word about the benefits
of cohousing.

Please feel free to send items to me or links to web pages that you would
like me to post. I can be reached at jane.calbreath [at] gmail.com.

Best wishes,

Jane Calbreath, Aspiring Cohouser

California Representative