20 yr practical help
From: Lynn Nadeau / Maraiah (welcomeolympus.net)
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 09:31:19 -0800 (PST)
Over the years I've given and received good practical advice on the list. A great example was when we were designing our common house and looking at having a second floor and ADA elevator. I posted a query. Within a couple of days I had all sorts of practical advice on what was required, what different kinds of lifts cost, how much space needed to be left for any future installation of a lift, even brand names and contact information!

As one of the earlier communities built, it's also been a good feeling to be able to share our experience and learnings with others, later.

Maraiah Lynn Nadeau
RoseWind Cohousing, Port Townsend WA
where it's sunny and what we consider a "very cold" 45 degrees
the garden and greenhouse still offer us some fresh vegetables: carrots, beets, parsnips, leeks, spinach, kale.....
www.rosewind.org