Re: Long Time Poster
From: Chris ScottHanson (cscotthansonmac.com)
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 14:51:32 -0800 (PST)
Agreed, Zev.  Many thanks to Fred.

And for those of you who haven't seen or don't remember the colored cutting
board discussion way back when, it was very entertaining.  Serious stuff and
good humor.

Chris ScottHanson
Urban Cohousing Associates, Inc.
Land Acquisition, Development Consulting & Project Management
Ecovillages, Cohousing & Sustainable Communities

PO Box 1288
Langley, WA  98260

(206) 601-7802 cell

Author of:  The Cohousing Handbook - BUILDING A PLACE FOR COMMUNITY
Available from Amazon.com new, used and as an eBook.