Re: Cohousing Presence at Forward on Climate rally in DC?
From: Laura Fitch (lfitchkrausfitch.com)
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 08:17:01 -0800 (PST)
I'll be there!

Laura Fitch, AIA, LEED BD+C
Kraus-Fitch Architects, Inc.
413-549-5799
lfitch [at] krausfitch.com

-----Original Message-----
From: LindaPM [mailto:lindapm [at] aol.com]
Sent: Sunday, February 03, 2013 1:42 PM
To: cohousing-l [at] cohousing.org
Subject: [C-L]_ Cohousing Presence at Forward on Climate rally in DC?

I'm wondering if co-housers, particularly those on the East Coast, might be
moved to attend the Forward on Climate Rally in DC on Feb. 17th, which is
intended to be the largest climate rally in US history?  Many folks living
in co-housing and ecovillages have a strong concern for the environment, and
this would be a powerful way to act on that concern.

I'm curious if any of you are going?  To learn more, see:

http://act.350.org/signup/presidentsday/

Details:

When: February 17th, at 12 Noon
Where: The National Mall, Washington D.C.
Who: 350.org, The Sierra Club and the Hip-Hop Caucus
Why: To tell Barack Obama it's time to lead in the fight against climate
change, beginning with the Keystone XL tar sands pipeline.

For more information about rides, housing and answers to Frequently Asked
Questions, visit http://forwardonclimate.org

Thank you!

Linda Hutchins-Knowles, aspiring co-houser

"What is the use of a fine house if you haven't got a tolerable planet to
put it on?"
-Henry David Thoreau