Re: Cohousing Presence at Forward on Climate rally in DC?
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 09:07:50 -0800 (PST)
Hello All Cohousers in DC this weekend for the Climate Rally -- I hope you will
contact me and visit Takoma Village while you are here.  We're 1.5 blocks S of
the Takoma Red Line metro stop so we have easy access to transportation.

If you're coming to DC -- please visit!

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing