Re: Cohousing-L is 20 years old
From: Chris ScottHanson (cscotthansonmac.com)
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 09:46:39 -0800 (PST)
The big thank you for this list goes to Fred of course. I thanked him before I
want to thank him here again.

The content of the list has also been valuable because of people like Sylvie,
and Sharon Villines. A thank you should go out to all the major contributors as
well.

Chris ScottHanson
(206) 601-7802