Re: Common house
From: R.N. Johnson (cohorandayahoo.com)
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 13:29:29 -0800 (PST)
One more thing I just thought of that I wish we had: A storage shelf or
cupboard in the laundry room that was not accessible to small children where
laundry supplies could be stored, especially toxic bleach, ammonia, and stain
removers, and another such space for cleaning products.  People who don't have
small kids don't think about how toxic many of these products are, and leave
them in temptingly accessible places, and not everyone is willing to switch
over to baking soda and vinegar or other non-toxics.

Randa Johnson
New Brighton Cohousing
Aptos, CA