Re: Waiting List Maintenance - How is it done?
From: Dave and Diane (daveanddeeverizon.net)
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 18:24:36 -0800 (PST)
Hi all,

We maintain a CONTACT list, not a WAITING list. Currently we have 259 names on it. Every time I get a bounceback or a remove request I take the name off the list. We have 30-day right of first refusal. When you think things through you will realize you do not have time to offer the unit to people sequentially and still stay within the 30- day limit. The seller sets the price and the first household to make an acceptable offer usually gets the unit. There is no fee to be on the list. It is just a general list, not kept by unit type.

Diane Simpson
JP Cohousing, Boston