Re: Cohousing-L Digest, Vol 109, Issue 22
From: R Philip Dowds (rpdowdscomcast.net)
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 10:09:45 -0800 (PST)
At Cornerstone, we have a mix of party-wall townhouses and apartment buildings.
 The roofs and exterior walls of the apartment buildings are the responsibility
of the community.  The townhouses, because they are part of the community, are
treated the same way.  But in other, more privatized and more conventional
developments, — row houses on separate lots, for instance — each dwelling unit
is responsible for its own roof and walls.

RPD