Re: Common laundry machines - lease or buy?
From: Katie Henry (katie-henryatt.net)
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 01:16:28 -0800 (PST)
Oops, in the message below I linked to a post from 2005, which may still be
useful.
(Can't be bothered to read the whole thing.)

Here is the more recent post I intended to link to:

http://lists.cohousing.org/archives/cohousing-l/msg35223.html

Katie

-----------------

Re: Common laundry machines - lease or buy?
From: Katie Henry (katie-henryatt.net)
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 01:00:30 -0800 (PST)

I think I'm the only person who has ever mentioned leasing laundry equipment.
Below is a link to a post I made a while ago on the subject.   This approach
was

recommended by our developers, both of whom own and manage  large numbers of
rental buildings. I think it was a great decision.

http://lists.cohousing.org/pipermail/cohousing-l/msg22557.html

Katie Henry