Leasing laundry (& other community) equipment
From: Thomas Lofft (tloffthotmail.com)
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 11:40:30 -0800 (PST)
From: Katie Henry (katie-henryatt.net)
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 01:00:30 -0800 (PST)

I think I'm the only person who has ever mentioned leasing laundry equipment.
Below is a link to a post I made a while ago on the subject.   This approach
was
recommended by our developers, both of whom own and manage  large numbers of
rental buildings. I think it was a great decision.   Katie, et al.: I think
this is a magnificent idea for reducing the capital cost of the FFE (up front
costs of Furnishings, fixtures and Equipment).What else will equipment
companies or the capital lenders finance on leaseholds?
E. G.: Solar panels? Yes!!How about dishwashers, commerical ranges, pizza
ovens, vent hoods, etc?What about HVAC systems, including geothermal systems
with the associated tax credits?