Re: Urban cohousing communities -- do you compost?
From: Dave and Diane (daveanddeeverizon.net)
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 05:34:21 -0800 (PST)
Hi David,

We compost also but we use the standard stationary bins (5) and a rotating bin when the temperature is above 40 degrees. How many people live in your community and how many of them do you estimate actively compost? Do you compost the food scraps from the community dinners also? How many times a week is that?

Diane Simpson
Outreach Facilitator
JP Cohousing  617-522-2209
65 Cornwall Street Boston MA
http://www.jpcohousing.org
"The people who surround you define the quality of your life."