How important is including consensus in bylaws?
From: Willow Murphy (willowm7gmail.com)
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2013 18:34:17 -0800 (PST)
The question our community is dealing with:  How important is it to include
your vision, values, and consensus process in your HOA bylaws?  The only
thing we're sure about is that we need to indicate in our bylaws that
consensus is our primary form of decision making.  Should we include a
process for back up voting procedures in the bylaws, as well?

Otherwise, we would include our consensus process, back up voting, and
vision and values in our policies and procedures manual.   Thanks,
Willow
Sand River Co-Housing
Santa Fe, NM