Three Groves Ecovillage's New Website
From: Janet Hesselberth (janet.hesselberthgmail.com)
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 12:21:10 -0800 (PST)
Hi All,
Three Groves Ecovillage is happy to announce our new website. Please visit
us at our regular address: http://www.threegrovesecovillage.com
We are gearing up to break ground late Spring or early Summer this year, so
the website has floor plans, prices, a snazzy video and more!

Three Groves has 7.5 acres on the edge of West Grove PA, across the street
from 125 acre Goddard Park, and about an hour southwest of Philadelphia. We
are planning 37 homes with 2, 3, or 4 bedrooms, and will apply for LEED
Platinum certification. We will have a vast community solar array such that
we can be Net Zero Energy. Learn more on our website!

Watching the Snowdrops bloom...

Janet Hesselberth
Three Groves Ecovillage
West Grove, PA

--
--Janet.
Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off

Three Groves Ecovillage
Building a Green Community Together.
www.threegrovesecovillage.org