Room for Rent at New Brighton Cohousing
From: R.N. Johnson (cohorandayahoo.com)
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 12:17:27 -0800 (PST)
Room for Rent at New Brighton Cohousing

I am posting this for a neighbor.

If you'd like to give cohousing a try, there is a room for rent at New Brighton
Cohousing.  We are a small inter-generational community of 11 households
Currently we are a community of 17 adults, three children, two part time teens,
and an assortment of pets. Many in the community work or have worked in social
services of one sort or another, as well as in education, the sciences,
medicine, retail, and planning. Our ages range from 2 to 76. We enjoy each
other's company and share a common interest in living more sustainably. We have
common meals twice a week, on Sundays and Tuesdays, and monthly "Fun Nights".
We are located in Aptos, just across the street from the county's most fabulous
gourmet grocery gas station, and a short walk from from Cabrillo College and
the farmers market.

The rent is $600 a month, with utilities included
hardwood floors
On the busline
Laundry on site
No pets
Call Chuck at 831-477-9905 if you are interested.
Available in March