Re: Please post locations
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 13:20:16 -0800 (PST)
On Mar 7, 2013, at 3:19 PM, Jerry McIntire <jerry.mcintire [at] gmail.com>
wrote:

>  It's amazing how
> many cohousing websites don't give their location on the home page.

I think it would be a really interesting research project to find out why
people forget to say where they are. This has been a constant refrain on the
list for years and years. Where are you? There has to be a reason behind this.

I've seen forming group websites that I couldn't figure out what _country_ they
were in. They had no location clues at all. And these were forming communities
trying to attract people.

From time to time I consider designing websites for new communities that
include all the basic information about cohousing and their own information --
something that can last them until move-in. The number one reason I think they
need this is that they don't include basic info like address and contact
information.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines