Re: N.E. Event this Spring or Summer?
From: JGBARK (JGBARKaol.com)
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2013 16:16:49 -0800 (PST)
Gloria,
I am sure that you will now be on a mailing list for any such event.
On a more personal and local note, You and yours might want to check out
these two websites for the property that I/we are promoting here in
Greenfield,  for a zero-energy village (maybe not strictly co-housing)
_www.zero-energy.ning.com_ (http://www.zero-energy.ning.com)  or
_www.lupinwoodliveworkcoop.ning.com_
(http://www.lupinwoodliveworkcoop.ning.com)

It is  possible that the next Buddha will not take the form of an
individual.
The  next Buddha may take the form of a community --
a community practicing  understanding and loving kindness,
a community practicing mindful  living.
This may be the most important thing we can do for the  earth.
~Thich Nhat Hanh
John  Bailey
413-210-0197
email-  jgbark [at] aol.com
"You never change things by fighting against the  existing reality. To
change something, build a new model that makes the existing  model obsolete." -
Buckminster Fuller
There is no shortage of great  Ideas.
What is necessary are the time, the will and the resources to  implement
them.

In a message dated 3/8/2013 7:58:26 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,