Looking for a place to stay in Manhattan (NYC) Mar 26-29
From: Neil Planchon (neilcohousing.org)
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2013 22:54:14 -0800 (PST)
Greetings Coho-L readers!

I am looking for someone who has an extra room or space for my family (2 lovely
and special people!) to stay in Manhattan for four nights during Spring break,
March 26-29.  Proximity to Juilliard and Manhattan School of Music a plus.  If
you live in that area (or know someone who does), and are able and interested
in helping, please let me know by emailing me directly at neil [at]
cohousing.org.  Thank you

In community,
Neil Planchon
Founding Resident - Swan's Market Cohousing - Oakland CA -
http://www.swansway.com
Life and Technology Coach, Website Design and Technology Solutions -
http://www.neilplanchon.com