Re: recruitment screening and rentals
From: R Philip Dowds (rpdowdscomcast.net)
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 10:58:15 -0700 (PDT)
Like the rest of you, I am right almost all of the time.  But what I've learned
at cohousing is to present my case once, as persuasively as I can.  If it
resonates and inspires productive interaction, great.  If it does not, well, I
tried; time to move on.  The conclusion I've reached is that almost nothing is
so deeply wrong that it deserves to be blocked, especially when it appeals to
the large majority of the membership.  My biggest fear of the consensus process
is not that of bad decisions, but rather that of inaction, inertia, and the
status quo.

RPD