Re: common house kitchen stove
From: Joanie Connors (jvcphdgmail.com)
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 06:47:42 -0700 (PDT)
The process of mining for gas is equally vile and destructive. One gas
extraction method is 'fracking'. Both gas and electric use fossil
fuels, but when the gas runs out, I imagine there will be some other
ways to get power through the grid or to make our own.

I gave up gas stoves 8 years ago due to migraines. There is a theory
that tiny gas leaks and combustion off-gasses contribute to migraines.

I love to cook and have no problem using my electric stove to cook
anything. Electric ovens (especially convection ones) are considered
superior to gas ones by the experts because their temperature stays
more even. And while the cooking tops don't give you that instant
blast of heat, you just learn to put the pot on and do something else,
like chop vegetables.

Joanie Connors
Silver City, NM