Re: Health Food safety Cutting Boards Re: colored cuttingboards
From: Don Benson (benson6451aol.com)
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 13:24:28 -0700 (PDT)
There will always be many opinions and options about food handling safety,
hence a continuing stream of new products and government applied regulations,
being sensitive to to the unique characteristics of foods, physical context,
etc.

And, I believe our challenge is equally a human issue, to maintain a heightened
awareness and attention to cleanliness in a kitchen that is used to serve
others, which often is different from that we typically apply for ourselves, in
our own homes.

Don Benson

Ubuntu