Re: Health Food safety Cutting Boards Re: colored cuttingboards
From: R Philip Dowds (rpdowdscomcast.net)
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 14:01:53 -0700 (PDT)
I've been eating and cooking for lo nearly seven decades, and in that time have
had exactly one problem with food — which came from a lukewarm (un-boiled) cup
of coffee in India.  While I'm loathe to hint that maybe my standards of
sanitation are inadequate, a lot of this fussing over germicides or whatever
seems directed at solving problems that have never affected me, my family, my
friends, or my dinner guests.

RPD