Re: Thoughts From a Longtime Cohousing Resident
From: Muriel Kranowski (murielkvt.edu)
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 11:09:56 -0700 (PDT)
On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 10:26 AM, Elph Morgan <elph [at] ic.org> wrote:
> Nice, Oz. Your wording echoes our vision here at Great Oak Cohousing:
> Our vision is to create a sustainable community that is diverse and joyful.
> We seek to thrive in harmony and dissonance with one another. In this place
> we value and cultivate our strengths and differences.

Elph, I like how you expressed your goal, "to thrive in harmony and
dissonance." I will say that in my experience a little dissonance goes
a long way, but learning to thrive with it is a great life lesson.

Where are you located?
    Muriel
    Shadowlake Village Cohousing, Blacksburg, VA
    where we had a fabulous Art Show in our common house last weekend
- who knew there was THAT MUCH talent amongst our adults and kids!