Townhouse Unit for Rent at Takoma Village
From: Steve Pretl (steveptakomavillage.org)
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 12:07:35 -0700 (PDT)
A great opportunity at Takoma Village in Washington DC!  Please see the
referenced
website for details, and reply directly to the Mendelsohns.

Steve Pretl

We seek a family to rent our 3 BR townhouse at Takoma Village Cohousing, 6827
4th Street, NW, Washington, DC 20012 (July 2013 - June 2014) $2,600/month,
renewable.

We created a website with photos and details at
http://tvc309.wordpress.com/about/

Please forward to people who you think would be interested in cohousing.

Thank you,

Betsy & Eric Mendelsohn