Affordable Cohousing Melting Pot
From: Jasen Robillard (jasenconnexuscohousing.com)
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 12:06:11 -0700 (PDT)
A recent contact in southern Ontario (Canada) has inquired about examples
of community housing projects (cohousing or cohousing-by-another-name) that
include an intentional mixture of low rental, full rental, owned,
assisted-living, common facilities that include space for soup kitchen,
emergency homeless shelter and other supportive amenities.  My contact is
coming from church-influenced social justice perspective where this type of
diverse community might appeal to likeminded individuals from the
financially secure to the temporarily homeless.

I'm extending my web-based search to the listserv in the hopes of getting
specific examples in North America.

*Jasen Robillard*
*Connexus Cohousing Collaborative*

Canadian Cohousing Project Management and Group Development Facilitation

m: 403.554.8681
e: *jasen [at] connexuscohousing.com*