Re: Per Household or per person?
From: R Philip Dowds (rpdowdscomcast.net)
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 08:35:33 -0700 (PDT)
Most cohousing attempts fail or take major detours before they are consummated;
money invested in the fruitless efforts -- purchase options, attorneys,
architects, etc -- is lost irrevocably.  So I need to ask ... what agreements
did you have, if any, to re-share the financial burden if your project failed?
(Perish, of course, the thought.)

RPD

Sent from my iPad