Re: Per Household or per person?
From: R Philip Dowds (rpdowdscomcast.net)
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 09:27:17 -0700 (PDT)
Self-reporting systems can be wildly inaccurate.  For instance, building owners
are forever contacting the municipal assessor's office to explain why their
property has been over-valued.  But the assessor virtually never hears about
under-valued properties.  Should we therefore conclude that appraisers
consistently error on the high side?

The one-in-ten failure rate for "intentional communities" is something I read
in a book a few years ago.  But the book itself was "old", and I can certainly
be persuaded that better success rates obtain today.

RPD

Sent from my iPad