Re: Per Household or per person?
From: R Philip Dowds (rpdowdscomcast.net)
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 17:57:44 -0700 (PDT)
Your answer was interesting and appropriate.  Unequivocally perfect financial
equality is greatly elusive, in terms both theoretical and pragmatic.  Trying
to make everything "fair" down to the last penny corrodes many other aspects of
one's social and political relationships.  I'm glad you worked it out without
bogging down in excruciatingly precise accountings.

RPD